Upper Peninsula Bible Camp is located on Farmer Lake, in Little Lake, Michigan. We're right in the middle of Michigan's Upper Peninsula, in the heart of the north woods. Two miles down the road is our Woodlands Campus, located on Little Lake, in Little Lake, MI. Upper Peninsula Bible Camp exists to introduce people to Jesus Christ and to encourage them to grow more like Him through camping and outdoor experiences.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Upper Peninsula Bible Camp acknowledges the Bible and its supreme authority in matters of faith and practice, and accepts the following Statement of Faith:
- We believe that salvation is a gift of God, offered to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose blood was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of our sins. All who receive Jesus Christ as their personal Savior are born again of the Holy Spirit and become children of God and heirs of eternal life.
- We believe the relationship that one enters into with God upon salvation is eternally secure. This is based upon God's promise to keep all who believe and to lose none. This also is based upon the substitutionary death of Christ for all sins and the unending intercession and advocacy of Jesus Christ for all believers.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust; the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost in hell and the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven.
- We believe that Satan is a person, the author of sin, and the cause of the fall of mankind. He is the open and declared enemy of God and is working in the world today to destroy the souls of men. He and his angels will eternally perish in the Lake of Fire.
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are inspired of God and inerrant in their writings.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three co-equal persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; the Trinity.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of God, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he chose to sin, thereby incurring not only physical, but spiritual death (which is separation from God), and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ lived a sinless life, that He died for our sins as a substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified by His shed blood.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ, His ascension into Heaven and His present life there as High Priest and Advocate for all believers.
- We believe in the Blessed Hope; the personal imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Become a Member of UPBC
Members of UPBC are given the opportunity to nominate and elect trustees who serve on the board. If you are interested in becoming a member of UPBC, click HERE.