GIVE TO UPBC
Thank you for your interest in giving to Upper Peninsula Bible Camp. The generous contributions of friends like you have allowed us to minister since 1936. Listed below are some items that UPBC would put to good use.
DONATE BY MAIL
To Donate by Mail, send a check (made payable to UP Bible Camp) to the address below. If you'd like to give to a specific fund or project, please note that information in the memo line. All unspecified gifts will be added to the general fund.
UP Bible Camp | P.O. Box 338 | Little Lake, MI 49833
Contributions are made with the understanding that Upper Peninsula Bible Camp Inc. has complete control and administration over the use of the donated funds.
PINE POST NEEDS
The Pine Post is camp's gift shop. Everything in the shop has been donated and 100% of the profits go right back to UPBC. If you'd like to donate any items, the following is a list of suggested donations. Thanks!
- Handcrafted items
- Practical supplies: batteries, umbrellas, adult toothbrushes, notebooks, etc.
- Picture frames
- Post cards
- Plaques with verses or encouraging quotes
- Water bottles
- Hobo kits
- Disposable Cameras
- Small stuffed animals
- Books, in like-new condition
- Chairs for Smaller Cabins (3) - $150 each
- Preschool/Toddler Toys - $300
- 8 Mattresses for New Bunk Beds (Full with Twin on Top) - $300 per set
- Garden Cart (4) - $450 each
- Human Foosball Game - $750
- Woodlands Dining Hall Table/Place Settings $1,200
- Small Tool Shed (rakes, etc) - $2,000
- Update of Program Office - $4,000
- Woodlands Commercial Dishwasher - $4,000
- 16’ - 20’ Enclosed Trailer - $7,000
- Woodlands Chapel Roof/Siding - $50,000
- North Restroom Remodel - $300,000
UPBC always needs volunteers. You can find a more extensive list on our Serve page, but here are some categories in which you might be able to serve:
- General Maintenance
- Kitchen Staff
- Summer Camp Counseling
- Retreat Staff
- Adventure Challenge Course Staff
Please join us in praying for UPBC and the lives that God is touching through it. Some specific requests include:
- 2017 Program Directors / Counselors
- 2017 Campers that will be attending
- Speakers sharing from the Word of God
- 2017 Summer staff as they prepare to serve
- Direction for our Board of Trustees
A great way to honor the Lord is to plan your estate. What will be left when you pass away, and who will it be left to? Click below to learn more about legacy giving.