Man Camp is a weekend for men (ages 15+) to get away and fellowship with other guys in a non-threatening environment. Bring your adult male friends and family members and enjoy God's creation, outdoor sports, and hanging out with other campers. You'll enjoy doing activities that you may not normally have the opportunity to explore!
Man Camp has been a great experience for many men—including fathers and sons. We've had campers from Wisconsin, Ohio, Lower Michigan, and of course, men from the Superior U.P.!
Consider coming to camp and bringing a friend who might not go to church, but would love to be in the outdoors! The program begins Thursday with supper, and ends after breakfast on Sunday.
DATES & RATES
September 14-17, 2017
$20 Registration Fee - $160 Camp Fee (due at check-in on September 14)
Men, ages 15+
The activities listed here are a sample of what we do at Man Camp. We fit in as much as possible and try to mix it up year to year:
- Early morning fishing on Farmer Lake and other beautiful local lakes
- Skeet/Trap shooting, Target shooting with pistols, rifles, and more
- Good eatin'
- Archery at Central Campus & a 3-D target archery range off-site
- Adventure Challenge Courses
- Morning and evening devotional times
- Time for relaxation
- Socializing, playing cards, and simply having a good time!